Monday, April 18, 2011

the story begin here :)



the story begins here . 1.10 am at flat polis perak . my father . mom , sis and my brother was sleep in their own room . and in few minutes , my mom suddenly screaming . my dad ask 'why?' . n my mom just only can say 'it's too hurt' . Then , my dad fastly call the ambulance . Then the ambulance take my mom to hospital . my mom can't stop screaming . my just can say 'be patient dear' . at hospital , 3 nurse send my mom to operation room . at 1.45 a.m . doctor come out , and go to my dad . he said 'congratulations sir , u got baby boy' . my dad said 'tq very much doctor' . then my dad went to my mom . he said 'we got baby boy dear' . my mom smile . then , my dad went to baby room to see his son . then my dad bring the baby to my mom . my dad say to my mom , 'what we should give his name?' . emmmmm . i think AMIER SYAFIQ was the nice name for him . dad , ' i agree with you dear ' . mom , 'i hope he will be the nice person and successful in his life' . dad , ' we just need to pray for him' . he was stay in perak until 3 years old and then moved to malacca . when he 6 years old , he was send to studied in tadika kemas melaka . then , when he reach in standard one . his dad send him to sk.ayer keroh . he got a lot of friend when 1st day in school . and then , his teacher and friend choose him to be class monitor in 1 Arif . suddenly he had crush with the girls in the class . hehe . the girl name is husna . thats all about that :P .until in standard 5 he moved to sk gangsa . *p.s . this scholl is really suck . then when he reach to form 1 . his dad send him to smk ayer keroh . but he enter late for 3 months because his leg was broke . *ouch :( . after 3 months , like normally , when be a new student , we must introduce ourself right ? he introduce himself 'my name is bla bla bla ' *shit 3;) . he be a nice person when he in 1 beta but when he reach in form 2 . he be the hero in the class with his crazy friend until top in e-discipline . *yeah :) . and now , he is currently student of form three and he live in his reality life and always smil'e for his happiness . end :)

dad <3

hot mom <3

:)

:)


:)

:)
:)




:)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah , story ni sgt baik tapi bila dh form 2 sudah hancur :p , apa sebabnya ? ni mesti ada orang ajar kn kn ?

    ReplyDelete